Strategic planning creates an opportunity for organizations and communities to design an implementation framework around their vision for the future. Within the process, both the individual and the group contribute to meaning and purpose with contextual relevance. With heightened conflict, adversity and uncertainty globally, leaders are working smarter than ever to facilitate cultural shifts that require action and change within ourselves and our internal systemic structures for success.
Participants will Learn to:
- Design for Inclusive & Equitable Participation: ToP® Strategic Planning engages participants in a hands-on planning model that honors every idea by engaging each person involved in the process including decision makers and stakeholders.
- Ensure Group Commitment & Resolve: Asses underlying contradictions or chart a course for a 3-10 year timeline with specific actions to achieve organizational goals Create a platform for accountability to ensure success
- Create a Realistic & Achievable Plan: Participants will learn to use strategic planning for group consensus with attention to implementation that enacts organizational mission, vision and values.
- Inspire Accountability in the Group: Strategic planning creates a high performing organization and staff, who are inspired by their work, excited to implement change and see reward through participation.
- Plan with Implementation in Mind: ToP® Strategic Planning mitigates implementation obstacles with group buy-in to monitor progress and measure success through incremental improvements.
Note: We design custom training and facilitation retreats. Contact us for details. Also, ToP® Facilitation Methods is a prerequisite for Strategic Planning training.