A six-hour training ideal for individuals leading groups to quickly make sense out of large quantities of data and complex contexts for informed, accelerated planning.
Energize and align your team to achieve shared goals by effectively planning a project, change initiative or community event in a matter of hours. Accelerated action planning helps individuals and groups organize their dreams, resources and commitments by establishing collective meaning in a timely process ensuring everyone in the room is part of the plan. For teams of 4-10, use this to plan your next event or project.
Participants will Learn to:
- Facilitate Creative & Comprehensive Plans: Design effective activities to review stakeholder input, respond with action-oriented goals and objectives and use applicable methods to visualize and implement the overall plan successfully.
- Respectfully Address Culture & Context: Analyze the current reality and where success could be realized while also maximizing diverse group perspectives to develop and achieve unique solutions or approaches.
- Engage Every Member: Create a practical plan with ownership naturally embedded into key timelines and measures through self-identified commitments from each member of the group.
- Establish Direction with Stagnant Groups: Create a directional shift away from confusion or status quo among group members to clarity of vision in a realistic plan with mile markers for completion and measures for accountability.
- Celebrate Success: Visualize inspiring, successful results in the future to drive the complete development of a bold, comprehensive action plan with attainable project outcomes in just two hours.
Note: This course is a four-hour version of the traditional ToP® Action Planning course taught in the two day ToP® Facilitation Methods training.
We use a sliding scale to improve access for underserved communities. Per-person prices are:
- Corporate Level and Large Non-Profit (budget more than $5 million) – $550
- Public Government Level – $500
- Individual Professional and Mid-Sized Nonprofit Level (budget of $1-$5 million) – $450
- Student and Small Nonprofit Level (budget less than $1 million) – $400
“We worked with HueLife to facilitate two separate discussions for our Board of Directors. Each topic was broad, and required critical thinking, knowledge and patience to execute successfully. I am pleased with the work their team completed to prepare and execute each session. We accomplished more than what was anticipated, and I would highly recommend their team!”
“These are smart and creative professionals who know what they are doing, I have enjoyed getting to know and work with several of these associates.”
Hue Life is a first rate consulting and engagement firm led by professionals skilled in the art of active listening and independent and honest feedback. Highly recommended.