Energize and align your team to achieve shared goals by effectively planning a project, change initiative or community event in a matter of hours. Accelerated action planning helps individuals and groups organize their dreams, resources and commitments by establishing collective meaning in a timely process ensuring everyone in the room is part of the plan. For teams of 4-10, use this to plan your next event or project.
- Facilitate Creative & Comprehensive Plans: Design effective activities to review stakeholder input, respond with action-oriented goals and objectives and use applicable methods to visualize and implement the overall plan successfully.
- Respectfully Address Culture & Context: Analyze the current reality and where success could be realized while also maximizing diverse group perspectives to develop and achieve unique solutions or approaches.
- Engage Every Member: Create a practical plan with ownership naturally embedded into key timelines and measures through self-identified commitments from each member of the group.
- Establish Direction with Stagnant Groups: Create a directional shift away from confusion or status quo among group members to clarity of vision in a realistic plan with mile markers for completion and measures for accountability.
- Celebrate Success: Visualize inspiring, successful results in the future to drive the complete development of a bold, comprehensive action plan with attainable project outcomes in just two hours.
Note: This course is a six-hour version of the traditional ToP® Action Planning course taught in the two day ToP® Facilitation Methods training.