This two-day training is ideal for project managers and leaders committed to continual improvement of team culture to inspire focus and contribution to group growth.
Explore techniques to overcome common challenges leaders face to keep plans on track once they have been successfully developed. Once the daily objectives need to be implemented, empowerment and inspiration must be facilitated to encourage positive progress toward project completion. Reflect on shared experiences and gain additional skill sets to keep plans and projects relevant and achievable.
Participants will Learn to:
- Initiate, implement and refresh dynamic plans.
- Develop a process to remain grounded in a group’s shared vision and process.
- Engage diverse groups across one consistent timeline and shared commitments.
- Anticipate successes and challenges to project implementation.
- Generate practical and creative solutions as flexible project implementation.
- Review and reposition projects that are stuck or derailed.
- Celebrate every success with the team throughout the implementation phases.
14 CEHs Are Available For:
- Corporate and Large Non-Profit (budget more than $5 million) Level: $1,250
- Public and Government Level: $1,050
- Individual Professional and Mid-Sized Non-Profit Level – (budget $1-$5 million): $950
- Student and Small Non-Profit Level (budget less than $1 million): $650
Training course that integrates learning, practice & real-world application. This gave me hope I can fix many of our organizational challenges.
“We worked with HueLife to facilitate two separate discussions for our Board of Directors. Each topic was broad, and required critical thinking, knowledge and patience to execute successfully. I am pleased with the work their team completed to prepare and execute each session. We accomplished more than what was anticipated, and I would highly recommend their team!”
“These are smart and creative professionals who know what they are doing, I have enjoyed getting to know and work with several of these associates.”
Hue Life is a first rate consulting and engagement firm led by professionals skilled in the art of active listening and independent and honest feedback. Highly recommended.