With recent changes to our work environment, who couldn’t use a little help keeping their team together, on track and working toward those common goals? We’ve got a solution for you!
HueLife is now offering VIRTUAL LABS 2.0! In these 90 minute virtual labs, we will explore all aspects of communication, project management & facilitation in the new virtual landscape. You will walk away with a tool that you can turn around and use immediately with your teams! Each lab will run online via Zoom on the specified date and time. Click REGISTER TODAY for additional information.
VIRTUAL MEETINGS 101
Virtual meetings don’t have to be boring or painful. In this lab we will share tips for convening engaging meetings online, provide opportunities to experience and experiment with various features of Zoom, and learn about best practices and common pitfalls of virtual meetings. All are welcome to attend and no prerequisites are needed!
- Friday, July 31st at 8:30am CST
- Wednesday August 18th at 12:30 pm CST
- Tuesday September 8th at 1:00 pm CST
- Thursday Septmeber 24th at 8:30 am CST
- Tuesday October 6th at 1:00 pm CST
- Tuesday November 3rd at 10:30 am CST
- Tuesday December 1st at 8:30 am CST
HOSTING VIRTUAL CONVERSATIONS
A good conversation is inclusive of multiple perspectives and ideas. But how can we encourage active engagement and inclusive participation when we meet online?
In this lab, you will learn multiple tools on how to provide opportunites for participants to engage in meaningful and impactful conversation. All are welcome to attend and no prerequisites are needed!
- Tuesday, July 28th at 8:30am CST
- Thursday August 6th at 8:30 am CST
- Friday August 21st at 8:30 am CST
- Friday September 18th at 10:30 am CST
- Friday October 9th at 8:30 am CST
- Tuesday November 10th at 8:30 CST
- Wednesday December 2nd at 1:00 pm CST
FACILITATING VIRTUAL BRAINSTORMING
It is important to maintain an environment of collaboration and inclusive participation, but how do you do that virtually? In this lab you will experience how innovative thinking and collective decision making can happen virtually via the integration of Zoom and Mural. All are welcome to attend and no prerequisites are needed!
- Tuesday, July 28th at 10:30am CST
- Wednesday August 5th at 8:30 am CST
- Friday August 21st at 10:30 am CST
- Tuesday September 22nd at 8:30 am CST
- Tuesday November 10th at 1:00 pm CST
- Thursday December 3rd at 8:30 am CST
STAYING INFORMED, CONNECTED AND PRODUCTIVE
Spending too much time in meetings sharing updates and not moving to action? This lab will show you how to keep your project on task and people on track utilizing a template that helps participants share updates efficiently and drives the team to action. All are welcome to attend and no prerequisites are needed!
- Wednesday August 19th at 8:30 am CST
- Wednesday September 16th at 8:30 am CST
- Monday October 5th at 10:30 am CST
- Wednesday November 4th at 1:00 pm CST
- Tuesday December 1st at 10:30 am CST
MOVING FROM ISSUES TO ACTIONS
Need to quickly brainstorm solutions to an issue? This lab will offer a tool that will help the team clarify the issue so an informed decision can be made on how to resolve it quickly. All are welcome to attend and no prerequisites are needed!
- Friday, July 31st at 1pm CST
- Wednesday August 19th at 1:00 pm CST
- Tuesday September 8th at 10:30 am CST
- Tuesday September 22nd at 1:00 pm CST
- Friday October 7th at 10:30 am CST
- Tuesday November 3rd at 8:30 am CST
- Wednesday December 2nd at 8:30 am CST
Not finding what you’re looking for? We offer CUSTOMIZED courses to meet your needs or can bring an existing lab to you in-house! Send us a message for additional details.
Get Event Notifications
We frequently add new courses and free events, such as Communities of Practice. Join our list to stay up to date!