Strategic planning creates an opportunity for organizations and communities to design an implementation framework around their vision for the future. Within the process, both the individual and the group contribute to meaning and purpose with contextual relevance. With heightened conflict, adversity, and uncertainty globally, leaders are working smarter than ever to facilitate cultural shifts that require action and change within ourselves and our internal systemic structures for success.
- Corporate Level: $950
- Large Non-Profit Level (budget more than 5 million): $950
- Public and Government Level: $750
- Mid-Sized Non-Profit Level (budget 1-5 million): $650
- Self-Employed or Independent: $650
- Small Non-Profit Level (budget less than 1 million): $400
- Student Level: $400