A Learning and Organizational Development professional. His true passion is collaborative leadership and creative problem-solving to drive growth and innovations in organizations and communities.
As a professional facilitator, provided more than 100 strategy workshops for TOP managers and project teams in IT and industrial companies.
Oleh has a master's degree in Business Administration, strategy and innovation specialization.
Currently serves as a volunteer in Ukraine.
Has various professional certifications in Agile and team empowering methodologies:
– Agile Certified Professional – Delivery At Scale by ICAgile
– Certified scrum master by Scrum Alliance
– Certified Design Thinking Co-Creator by IBM
– Certified international coach
– Certified ToP Facilitator (CTF)
– Table tennis enthusiast