An introduction to facilitating with visuals.
Using graphics and visuals with facilitation and training adds a powerful and fun dynamic to your sessions! This highly interactive course will take you from stick figures and basic shapes to colorful, engaging, and memorable graphics one step at a time…NO artistic skill is needed!
Participants will learn:
- The science behind the use of visuals
- Best practices and tips for preparing visuals
- The value of incorporating visuals into their work
- The basic elements of visual scribing and creating visuals
- A variety of techniques to communicate person, place, context, and direction into presentations and documentation
Participants will walk away from this course with:
- Confidence in creating facilitation materials
- Confidence in their ability to utilize visuals in their work
- Readymade facilitation visuals for their next event
- A solid foundation to create outstanding facilitation visuals after the course
Training course that integrates learning, practice & real-world application. This gave me hope I can fix many of our organizational challenges.
“We worked with HueLife to facilitate two separate discussions for our Board of Directors. Each topic was broad, and required critical thinking, knowledge and patience to execute successfully. I am pleased with the work their team completed to prepare and execute each session. We accomplished more than what was anticipated, and I would highly recommend their team!”
“These are smart and creative professionals who know what they are doing, I have enjoyed getting to know and work with several of these associates.”
Hue Life is a first rate consulting and engagement firm led by professionals skilled in the art of active listening and independent and honest feedback. Highly recommended.
Contact us if you are ready to move to action or want to learn more about how our team and approach can move your team to action.
Call 651.204.0441 or use the form below to send us a message.