HUE LEADERSHIP JOURNEY
A VIRTUAL COHORT 2021-2022
HUE stands for Human Understanding and Engagement. The HUE Leadership Journey is an intensive skill-building cohort experience that focuses on engaging team members and stakeholders to create a collaborative work culture.
This HUE Journey will significantly improve facilitative leadership capabilities, deepen knowledge of various facilitation methods and provide a fun learning environment. Part of the intention is to build a learning community and a support system that will last long beyond the course intensives.
The program is laid out over a five quarter period. Each quarter is comprised of six virtual sessions, with two sessions per month.
WHAT YOU GAIN
- Understand who you and what strengths you have as a leader
- Empower your team to carry out a plan that keeps people engaged
- Establish an evaluation practice with accountability within the teams to be responsive to a changing environment
- Build confidence in leading diverse groups of people.
- Develop and empower your team by leveraging the personal passion of each person.
LEARNING APPROACH AND OBJECTIVES
• Theoretical concepts and presentations by both the instructors and the participants
• Demonstration of practical tools, methods, and processes
• Opportunities for practice and feedback
• Greater awareness of individual and group dynamics
• Ability to integrate methods within current organization systems
• Mastering authentic engagement principles
• Learning how to incorporate lens for racial equity during systems change
Intensive 1: Discovering Yourself ASSESSMENT
• Be an effective leader
• Discover self through assessment
• Facilitate conversations with stakeholders and community
• Communicate data effectively
Intensive 3: Leading from within
• Solicit the voice to form the goals
• Avoid mission drift
• Establish WHAT needs to be done
Intensive 5: Sustaining Success EVALUATION
• Facilitate learning and reflection
• Adjust your plans
• Tell your story
Intensive 2: Developing Teams
• Develop your WHY and align personal WHY to organization
• Facilitate virtual brainstorming to build shared themes
• Develop shared agreements with stakeholders
Intensive 4: Motivating Action IMPLEMENTATION
• Motivate teams to stay on course
• Align expectations with your plan
• Coordinate HOW it will be done
Now open 2021-2022 HUE Leadership Journey registrations!
June 17 9am – 12pm & 1pm – 4pm
July 15 9am – 12pm & 1pm – 4pm
August 19 9am – 12pm & 1pm – 4pm
September 16 9am – 12pm & 1pm – 4pm
October 21 9am – 12pm & 1pm – 4pm
November 18 9am – 12pm & 1pm – 4pm
December 16 9am – 12pm & 1pm – 4pm
January 20, 2022 9am – 12pm & 1pm – 4pm
February 17, 2022 9am – 12pm & 1pm – 4pm
Intensive IV (2022):
March 17 9am – 12pm & 1pm – 4pm
April 21 9am – 12pm & 1pm – 4pm
May 19 9am – 12pm & 1pm – 4pm
Intensive V (2022):
June 16 9am – 12pm & 1pm – 4pm
July 21 9am – 12pm & 1pm – 4pm
August 18 9am – 12pm & 1pm – 4pm
$5,000 per participant
(payment options available)
ALL COURSES WILL BE TAUGHT VIRTUALLY!
Get Event Notifications
We frequently add new courses and free events, such as Communities of Practice. Join our list to stay up to date!