- An undergraduate or high school students
- Veterans, seeking development opportunities
- People in transition, currently unemployed
- Staff and volunteers of very small non-profits (annual budget of $500,000 or less), civic groups and neighborhood groups
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES & OPPORTUNITIES
Free Action Planning
Is there an event or a project that could use some enthusiasm, energy and investment from your planning committee, stakeholders, volunteers or staff? This might be your opportunity to turn a boring planning session into an experience that builds comradery, produces creative results, encourages accountability and builds momentum.
HueLife is offering a FREE half-day Action Planning Session for 7 nonprofit organizations, civic groups, community partners and/or informal groups who are seeking facilitation support to advance their mission through participatory and inclusive processes.
The Action Planning Process is a foundational Technology of Participation (ToP) method which enables you to help a group rapidly pull together an effective plan, organize needed resources and mobilize individuals’ energy into action. A group will:
- Visualize a successful result
- Analyze their current reality
- Create a partical plan including a timeline a actions
- Maximize a group’s commitment and involvement
- Reduce time spent on conflict resolution and prevents conflicts
- Allows groups to discover their own motivation
- Gets a deepened personal commitment
- Points to visible results
- Saves time and money through increased productivity
Action Planning is not Strategic Planning. It is designed for events, initiatives, programs or projects that have a time frame from three to nine months, have an end date or launch date, and include a team of people to accomplish the task.
- Interview with a HueLife team member to scope the project to be used for the Action Planning session. The session will be scheduled during the last two weeks of March 2021.
- Sponsor’s availability for one-hour design consultation to discuss the subject of the Action Planning Process and provide a historic context for the facilitators, address last minute logistics and preparation: April 21, 2021 (3:00 PM – 4:00 PM)
- Ensure availability of the 6-12 participants on the date of the session: APril 23, 2021 (8:00 AM – 12:00 PM)