Certifications and Qualifications
Several organizations give credits for professional development and certification maintenance for HueLife courses. If you’d like your organization to add HueLife training to its credit list, please let us know.
- BOSA members earn 14 credits for ToP Facilitation Methods
- PMI Certified Project Managers earn 14 Professional Development Units for ToP Facilitation Methods and ToP Strategic Planning
- APA (American Planning Association) members earn 14.5 Certification Maintenance units from AICP for ToP Facilitation Methods, ToP Strategic Planning and Top Secrets of Implementation
- Certified Health Education Specialists earn 13.5 CHES-MCHES hours from NCHEC (National Commission for Health Education Credentialing) and Continuing Education Credit Activities for ToP Facilitation Methods and ToP Strategic Planning
- NAICS 611430 Professional Development
- NAICS 541618 Management Consulting
“These methods have taken us to the next level. We make better, faster and more inclusive decisions. Even our most experienced people find high value in these courses. These techniques have added meaningful innovation in an easy-to-follow approach.”
Genevieve Daniels, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
Get Event Notifications
We frequently add new courses and free events, such as Communities of Practice. Join our list to stay up to date!